Could Hoodia weight loss supplements fulfill the expectations of dieters and impact the United States obesity troubles? Today fifty million Americans are attempting to slim down with just a low five percent sustaining the weight loss they are seeking. Can Hoodia, the new comer on the scene, assist you to be in that small percentage that gets there, one of the few that will be able to lose the pounds and not have it them come back? From initial reports it may have a chance if these Hoodia pills are not abused and taken in an improper way. The Hoodia Gordonii African weight loss supplement can’t do all the work by itself; you can’t just take this pill, sit back and watch it do a miraculous make over on your body. Hoodia will help you to not be hungry, but this is only the beginning of the process; what follows needs to be regular meals with good nutrition and some form of physical exercise.
If Hoodia is going to accomplish what no other diet pill has ever done, help people to keep the weight off; dieters are going to need to look at this supplement in a different way than they have all the pills that have come before. We need to look at why it is that we have so many supplements for dieters on the store shelves and yet just a small number of people in reality lose the weight? To look at the state of obesity in America effectively you need to step aside from the examination of diet pills and weight loss supplements like Hoodia and observe the bigger picture. Who are American’s embodying in their daily lives that have them have such problems with their weight. To follow are some rationales I believe people in United States have adopted with regard to weight loss; holding these ideas could play a role in making it difficult to lose the weight and keep it off.
• Being preoccupied with our weight; we think being thin equates to a happy life. We think we will find romance, the best career and friends if we are at the right weight. Because of this we will jump on virtually any diet fad or diet pill that comes along.
• Idolizing everybody in the media; we look up to these people and want to be like the people we see on television, films and magazines. Something that we don’t understand is that for movie stars and people on TV being thin is just a part of their profession. They are required to be a particular size to fit in their character and obtain the acting jobs they want to get; they then have their trainer’s and dietitians work with them to help accomplish it. You have to think about the fact that these actors and actresses in show business also make up a very small part of the general population.
• Accessibility of junk food; our lives are busy, fast paced and stressed; because of this our lives suffer in the domain of eating good foods and physical exercise. We don't think we have the time to eat right and work out so we take easiest route which is fast food, snacking on junk food, eating late at night with no exercise; all this is an equation for being overweight.
• Yo Yo dieting; we go from dieting to not dieting and from one diet program to another diet program. This is not a healthy way to live and unquestionably stops you from staying at your desired weight; studies have shown with "on again, off again dieting" that you gain more overall weight each time you start and stop your weight loss program. With our overall weight only increasing we become more desperate to find that magical diet pill that will give us the results we can't manage to achieve on our own.
• Quick Weight Loss; we are always looking for the fastest way to lose weight, that magic weight loss supplement or fad diet that will take those pounds off instantly without exercising or eating right. We refuse to listen to old adages like "if it's too good to be true, it probably is", instead we hope this time it will be different, this time it will work. We just can't accept the fact that true, healthy weight loss doesn't happen fast. In reality attaining your goal weight takes time and dedication; it takes doing things you may not want to do, such as eating foods that are not as tasty as usual and getting to the gym and sweating some of those pounds off.
If Hoodia, the new weight loss supplement from Africa is going to have any chance of helping people sustain a healthy weight, a few of the issues above will have to be addressed. Hoodia is not the magic diet pill that will melt the pounds off. In fact Hoodia won’t actually make you lose weight at all; it doesn’t do what other diet pills do; which is quickening your metabolism so you burn calories. What Hoodia does do is fool the brain into thinking your stomach is full. So if your plan is to just take Hoodia pills without proper nutrition, then know that what you are doing is the equivalency of going on a starvation diet. If you are not aware of this, let me tell you starvation diets don’t work; you may have weight loss at first but in the end you will gain the weight you lost back and more. You slow down your metabolism when you don't eat on a regular basis during the day; then once you start eating again regularly your body stores more fat than it did before. Hoodia will help you not be hungry but if you just don't eat you won't be doing yourself any favor, you will gain that weight back and you'll blame it on the Hoodia.
Hoodia taken properly, with a good nutritional program that includes exercise and healthy approach to dieting could aid with weight loss and perhaps give you the edge you've been looking for in loosing weight. Hoodia diet pills can assist dieters with weight loss if they use them intelligently, as an aid in addition to a good weight loss plan. Hoodia will benefit most any dieter’s program including the Atkins Diet, the Zone Diet, the South Beach Diet, Low Carb Diet or any other of today’s popular diet plans. Hoodia is an all natural supplement with no none side effects and has been proven to help people reduce calorie intake by 1,000 calories a day. Reducing your calorie intake, eating healthy foods and regular exercise can be a triple threat to obesity; this is the approach you should take if you’re thinking of using Hoodia. Create a weight loss program for yourself that will be realistic and manageable long term, think in terms of a way of life, not a quick fix.
Taking a Hoodia supplement may help you in many of the tough battles along the way in your weight loss journey. Hoodia's effect of enabling you to not be hungry can be very beneficial when it comes to not snacking on junk foods, late night eating, eating better foods and an overall reduction in calories. You should also be educated when it comes to selecting the right brand of Hoodia for you; not all Hoodia brands are the same. A few of the top brands of Hoodia are: Desert Burn Hoodia, Hoodoba and Hoodia Max; consult a Hoodia Comparison Chart to find out which brand is right for you. Hoodia may be just the thing you have been looking for if it's used in the right way, let it help you change your approach to weight loss from fad dieting and magic pills to proper nutrition and a healthy way of life. There is no need to take Hoodia diet pills forever, just use them as a weight loss aid to get into a better dieting regime where you can maintain a healthy weight. Taking Hoodia while making good dieting choices could put you well on your way to being one of the five percent of the population that keeps the weight off for good.